I am a self-taught Senior Software Engineer with 30+ years of experience. I have been teaching myself software engineering all these years. I was also learning management and psychology. Eventually, I found a way to learn quite efficiently. You can find more information about me here.
I’ve been teaching programming to other people for a while. For instance, I helped my daughter become a working software engineer at the age of 19, right after high school. You can read more about that here.
I founded Anysolo Academy to help kids, teens and young adults learn programming, software engineering, and computer science.
Why study with us?
- We show your child the exciting and ever-growing world of computers, programming and IT
- We do our best to keep the process fun and motivating. Writing games is fun!
- Your child will write real code using a modern, efficient, high-quality programming language from day one
- We start with a level simple enough for a five-year-old and then gradually progress up to the software engineer level. Check out our Curriculum
- We train them to adapt to an ever-changing world of IT
The price is $250 monthly for all levels of students. The first lesson is free.